Pancakes! Who will say no to soft, fluffy pancakes for breakfast? No one, but making pancakes is time-consuming work. We need to pay them attention and be around to ensure they are not burnt. How about a baked sheet pan pancake that does not require flipping and making individual pancakes one at a time. A time-saving make ahead freezer snack that includes blueberries and cherries.
Are these sheet pan pancake only for breakfast?
No, who will say ok to restrict these tasty pancakes into breakfast? They are good snacks, after school snacks,mid-day snacks, and they can be the best go-to snacks to enjoy.
How to ease up the workload of making pancakes?
Here is the simple answer. Bake the pancake in a sheet pan/ baking tray with edges to avoid making individual pancakes. Bake the pancake one time and store them for future use. Oven pancake is not only a time-saving recipe, it is a delicious treat to enjoy.
How to store the baked sheet pan pancake?
Cut the pancake into desired size and shape. Store them in airtight containers or freezer bags. Ensure there is less or no air to avoid freezer burns or forming of ice crystals.
How to reheat the baked sheet pan pancakes?
These pancakes can be reheated directly in the microwave without thawing. If you prefer to thaw the pancakes, keep them in a refrigerator for 1 hour before reheating.
Can I make the vegan pancake?
Yes, You can make the sheet pan pancake vegan by substituting any plant-based milk like soy milk, almond milk or oat milk for cow milk and using flax egg as a replacement for eggs.
What are the other things that get along with this pancake?
You can try these toppings for a delicious treat.
- Berries(strawberries,black berries)
- Dried fruits(raisins,cranberries)
- Nuts( almond, cashewnut, walnut, pistachio)
- Dessicated coconut
- Chocolate chips
Some more recipes to enjoy
PINEAPPLE CAKE | SOFT AND FLUFFY CAKE WITH NO BUTTER OR OIL– A moist yoghurt pineapple cake to enjoy the tropical flavour.
BAKERY-STYLE COCONUT BUN– A bakery-style coconut bun stuffed with coconut, flattened rice and sugar.
EGGLESS MANGO MUFFIN– Eggless yoghurt mango muffin topped with creamy mango sauce.
EGGLESS WHOLE WHEAT BANANA BREAD– Whole wheat banana bread topped with walnuts.
Lessen your breakfast preparation with sheet pan pancake
- 2 ¼ cups Artisan flour/ Wheat flour/ All purpose flour
- ¾ cup Oat flour
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1¼ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Oil
- 12 to 15 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Add artisan flour to the mixing bowl.
- Add the powdered oats.
- Add baking powder.
- Now it is time to add the required salt.
- Add the sugar.
- Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly. keep it aside.
- Add eggs to a clean bowl.
- Beat the egg.
- Add oil
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add the milk.
- Mix well until everything blends together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Mix gently and on one direction.
- Preheat the oven 170C.
- Line the baking tray with the baking paper.
- Pour the pancake batter
- Decorate the batter with blueberries and deseeded cherries
- Pancake batter is ready now.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes according to your oven heat and settings.
- Once the pancake is done leave it open to get it into normal temperature.
- When the pancake is cooled down completely cut into desired size.
- If you don’t have oat flour use rolled oats to make oat flour using a blender.
- You can use wheat flour or all purpose flour instead. Unbleached flour is good to use.
- If you add jaggery or brown sugar the resultant color will not be the same or expected.
- Mix thoroughly the dry ingredients for an even and fluffy cake. The baking will spread evenly only by mixing completely.
- Any neutral flavorless oil works fine.
- Vanilla extract is the natural extract from vanilla beans. You can use vanilla essence instead.
- Mix gently and on one direction to get the soft and fluffy cake.
- Use an electric or hand beater to ease up the mixing process.
- You can make ahead and store these pancake in freezer.
- You can make slices of the pancake and store.
- You can reheat the pancake in microwave
Some more recipes that are not sweet
HOMEMADE FISH AND CHIPS– A healthy baked breaded fish and sweet potato french fries to enjoy the guilt-free restaurant-style food.
NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER BREAD BOWL– A low-fat clam chowder soup served in a homemade bread bowl.
BAKED STUFFED SHELLS– Baked pasta shells stuffed with vegetarian ingredients.
HOW TO FIX YOUR PIZZA CRAVINGS QUICK– A Hawaiian-style vegetarian pizza made using tortilla wraps.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel GameOfSpice for more healthy vlogs. For instant updates about new recipes check out my Instagram. For recent updates, check out my Facebook page. You can also go through my pins on Pinterest. Check out my Yummly for healthy recipes.